Just to show there is more than one way to look at things, I found another way to determine popularity. Last week, I listed my most popular posts by the number of people that read them. This week I have a quick list of the posts that received the most comments.
1. Igraine the Brave – This made it to number eight on the last list.
2. Summer Camp Themes – Number four from the most read list.
3. Discount Store Scavenger Hunt – One of our most fun birthday parties.
4. Diamond of Darkhold Book Club – The first book club meeting I shared on Arizona Mama.
5. Thanksgiving Traditions – The highlights of our family’s Thanksgiving.
6. Family Christmas Card Tradition – Our assembly line method of making Christmas cards.
7. Nutrition Camp – One of our Summer Camp themes.
8. National Young Readers Week – A week to focus kid’s attention on reading.
9. Sign Language Camp – Another Summer Camp theme.
10. Art Camp – We had a busy summer, didn’t we?
11. Star Wars Party – Number two from last week’s list.
12. Disco Party – A fun party that got everyone up and moving.
13. What Would You Take? – Number nine on the other most popular list.
14. Family Service Walk – Exercise, service and family time all wrapped together.
I think that covers the most logical ways to look at last year’s most popular posts. Now I’m ready to forge ahead to 2011. I have a couple of book clubs to catch up on, plus preparations for the Chinese New Year on February 3 and Valentine’s Day right after that. It’s going to be a great year!