‘Tis the season for reviews and top ten lists, so I thought this would be a good time to share my most popular Arizona Mama posts of 2010. I wasn’t sure if it would if the best gauge of popularity was site views or comments, so I’ll start with the posts with the most views.
1. Paper Plate Bunnies – Who could resists this adorable (and economical) craft. It keeps the kids busy for a while, and then can decorate your home with a spring feeling for weeks to come.
2. Star Wars Party – I’ve now thrown two of these parties. It’s a real crowd pleaser for any Star Wars fan, or a bunch of rowdy boys (and girls like it too).
3. Fun, Fun, Fun – My simple introductory posts was a little scary to put out there at first, but everyone has been encouraging and welcoming.
4. Summer Camp Themes – This is the crux of our summer time activities.
5. Tennis Time – One on one time with my children at its athletic best.
6. Becoming Naomi Leon Book Club – Family Book Club is a standard in our house. This is the meeting my children enjoyed best.
7. Risk – I love basking in the glow of my children playing together, without even arguing!
8. Igraine the Brave Book Club – Another top book club meeting. If there are fun activities and food, they will read the book.
9. What Would You Take? – A random post about the way children’s minds work.
10. Gratitude Garland – Our family’s way of to focus on all our blessings.
So did your favorite make the list? Stay tuned for the top ten posts that received the most comments.