Michelle is the creator of Fun On A Dime where she shares her ideas for having simple and affordable fun through crafts, tips, recipes, games and so much more. She lives in the sunny valley of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband, 2 busy kiddos and equally energized dog!

More from this author »
RECENT PINS

10 Fun and Easy Thanksgiving Crafts

My family loves to get creative, especially the younger half! So I have gathered 10 FUN and EASY Thanksgiving projects that you can do with your family. My kiddos have been looking over my shoulder as I have been writing this and they keep asking to look at all the pictures. I guess I know what we will be doing the next couple weeks! lol

Enjoy!

My kiddos have been eyeing this Handprint Turkey from Kaboose. I think they just want to bust out the paint!

We made something similar to this last year and the kiddos loved it! Oreo Turkey Craft from the Killeen Stay-at-Home Moms Examiner.

Here is a fun way to snaz up any pie this Thanksgiving with this fun Handprint Turkey Pie idea from FamilyFun.

Keep those little hands busy by making some table decor with these Turkey Napkin Holders from Busy Bee Kids Crafts.

Who doesn’t love a fun hat? Try this Turkey Hat from Parents.

Looking for a not so typical Thanksgiving craft? Try this Indian and Pilgrim Egg People from Connect the Dots Crafts.

I am loving these Buttoned Napkin Holders from Wellsphere. They do take a little time to dry, so you will want to do them a day or two before they are needed.

Get the kiddos talking about what they are grateful for with this easy Thankful Turkey from Fun On a Dime.

Most kids already like collecting Pine Cones. Why not turn them into these Pine Cone Turkeys from Naturally Educational.

This Fruit Turkey from Kid Activities is  perfect project to keep the kiddos busy (and creative) while the Turkey is in the oven. I have seen variations that are all fruit, if you want to avoid the sugar (wink, wink).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tags: , , , ,

Comments (9)

1. domain 09/30/2014 at 11:30 pm

Hello! I’ve been reading your weblog for a long time
    now and finally got the bravery to go ahead
    and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted
    to say keep up the fantastic work!

2. paypal ebay promo codes 2012 08/08/2012 at 4:46 am

discount codes amazon coupons kindle dx

3. really love 04/10/2012 at 11:39 pm

There’s nothing I appreciate more compared to visiting this weblog every day right after work. Thanks a lot for most of the marvelous posts!!

4. Felton 01/06/2012 at 8:45 am

Today, I’m in the hospital with a broken ankle. My so-called best friend refuses to keep me company because he’s still mad that I don’t support the same hockey teams as him. FML

5. Hobbies 01/01/2012 at 12:08 pm

Thanks , I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?|What i do not realize is in reality how you are not really a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

6. lawn mower fuel lines 11/26/2011 at 4:07 pm

I feel this is one of the so much important info for me. And i am happy reading your article. But want to statement on some normal issues, The website taste is ideal, the articles is truly excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

7. Pingback: Thanksgiving Craft Ideas « « TodaysMama TodaysMama

8. Steph @ Crafting in the Rain 11/18/2011 at 9:40 pm

Great collection! I love personalized ones..handprints and such :) Here’s another cute one with flowers if you want another idea!

9. Pingback: 10 Fun and Easy Thanksgiving Crafts