White Fabric (You could use paper too!)
1. Cut out some banner-sized triangles. They don’t have to be perfect at all, these are ghosts.
2. Sharpie on some oval-ish eyes and an oval-ish mouth. Now you have a ghost!
3. Cut small slits in the upper corners of the triangle.
4. Thread your yarn through the holes of the ghosts.
5. Hang up your awesome banner some place.
Fall mantels are neat, but my home builder decided that it was too hot for a fireplace in my Arizona home. I guess I agree since it’s supposed to be 95 degrees today. Anyway, a couple of bookshelves make a great “mantel” for me to decorate. My “mantel” also showcases my DIY Painted Charger Plate and a Boo-ing Gift Container that I made. Have fun with your ghosties!