January started with a bang! Before it gets away from me, here’s a fun run down of my top 10 posts from 2012.
10. Spring Cleaning. I don’t know about you, but I’m still recovering from cleaning up the Christmas mess. Maybe next month I’ll be ready to think about spring cleaning (or the month after that).
9. The Thief Family Book Club. This may have been my favorite book I read last year; then again it’s way too hard to pick just one. I did have to devour read the next two books in the series immediately.
8. Superstition Mountain Museum. Those of you who live in the Phoenix area, this is a great place to spend an afternoon. It’s an entertaining way to sneak in a little history!
7. Valentine’s Day Love Bingo. Be sure to check this one out again, it will be Valentine’s Day before you know it!
6. Stop Start and Continue. With all the focus on goals this month, definitely reread this one to help you evaluate what’s working and what’s not.
5. Book Theme Birthday Party. We sure love our books in this house, so it was natural that we’d center a birthday party on the theme.
4. SMART Goals for the New Year. Here’s another great tool to help you set those New Year goals. (I’m happy to say those feet are 10 pounds lighter!)
3. Science Fair Family Book Club. Did I mention we like to read in my family? This was another great book for our family book club.
2. Angry Birds Party Activities. The only thing we like to do more than read is to party. (Unless we’re parting about the books we read.) Our Angry Bird Party was a blast!
1. Top Ten Posts of 2011. Who doesn’t love a countdown? And I don’t think you’ll find a better shortcut to my most popular posts.
So, was your favorite on the list? I can’t wait to see what the New Year has in store!
If you enjoyed this list, be sure to check out a few more!